Saturday 24 September 2011

Today it's all about...

VAMPIRES


Not the rubbish, apparently sparkling, Twilight kind, but the original suck your blood kind.
After having a dream combining Buffy & potentials with Willem Defoe's 'Dracula' (Shadow of the Vampire, 2000), I awoke to news that Putin would be running again for President, and the image used struck me at how much he looked like a vampire.
Whilst this could just be put down to having vampires on the mind, my episode of Will & Grace featured all sorts of references to vampires.


However, it was flicking through the future line-ups at Fabric that I decided to listen to a new artist & picked this video first.
It just so happens to feature the film that Shadow of the Vampire was based on.


Ricardo Villalobos - Dexter

Coincidences, I'm sure, but STILL.
I do enjoy these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment